Pack up the kids. They're cruising for free

sparkey2030

We rebooked through a PCC and got the following...

Guest Dare Total:

was $1979.20

now $1256.96

change -$722.24

Unlimited Dining Package:

was $357.00 (119 x 3)

now $119.00 (first two free, 1 @ 119)

change -$238

OBC

was $100.00

now $50.00

change +$50.00

Net change -$910.24

We are happy.

Helluva PCC!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Im on my phone and wondering if this promo is still going on? Im in an S4 with 6 people on August 10 Breakaway. Last week I canceled and rebooked my same cabin and date saved over $400 and also got the UDP for 2 as well as UBP for all of us in the cabin included (plus we were purchasing anyway). Wondering if I can now do this too?

Also is it correct only for 2014? Looking at Gem next July or August in a Garden Villa. Thank you.

Im on my phone and wondering if this promo is still going on? Im in an S4 with 6 people on August 10 Breakaway. Last week I canceled and rebooked my same cabin and date saved over $400 and also got the UDP for 2 as well as UBP for all of us in the cabin included (plus we were purchasing anyway). Wondering if I can now do this too?

Also is it correct only for 2014? Looking at Gem next July or August in a Garden Villa. Thank you.

The Kids Sail Free promo is not available on the Aug. 10th Breakaway sailing. It's only on select sailings, and most departing from U.S. ports during summer months are not included.

There are some Kids Sail Free sailings in January, 2015 on Epic, Getaway, and Breakaway, but I'm not finding anything in 2015 after January (searching using filters on NCL site).

Edited by LrgPizza

Thank you very much. What ship is doing the 12 day that is included? Next month is final payment for my August cruise so I keep looking for best deals and prices until then lol

Thank you very much. What ship is doing the 12 day that is included? Next month is final payment for my August cruise so I keep looking for best deals and prices until then lol

The Breakaway is doing the 12 day that is included in January, 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea how the cabin upgrade and kids sail free promo work together? Looking at the Baltic cruise in August that indicates both promos avail. However I would normally prefer to pay for an OV and get a balcony but they do not accommodate 4 people. When I click on Inside hoping to upgrade to OV it seems that I still get only an Inside cabin offer.

When I select the OV the pricing doesn't seem like I am getting a break other than kids sailing free. But the taxes and fees must be quite high.

The free stateroom upgrades are for OV, balcony, and minisuites. So that is prob why u see no movement on the insides.

As for the kids sail free u may already know the base fare is waived 3rd up to 8th pax. But port charges and daily Svc charges will remain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by ZoneHPH