2015 UK sailings.

Adventure OTS 2015 programme was showing on the Anthem on line brochure until late last week, my TA tells me they were supposed to go on sale last Tuesday but have been delayed.

Anyone know why, are RCCL considering pulling Aventure out of the UK in 2015?

I can't see it being pulled at such short notice especially when anthem isn't doing any Northern Europe cruises. They probably had too much on releasing Anthem, Brilliance, Serenade and Vision all at the same time. Maybe they didn't want people to see the cheaper Adventure prices and book that instead of Anthem.

The pricing for Adventure was there a couple of days ago. It was strange because there were only E1's available for booking. It said all D1's had sold out:eek: which I found strange considering it hadn't even opened. You could actually book cabins. It disappeared later the same afternoon.

To be honest, the pricing I found was still quite a chunk of money. Maybe there has been an IT hitch.