Volendam Entertainment for April 2014?

HALFans

We're doing the North Pacific Crossing from Yokohama on April 14th (Happy Birthday to ME!) and I was wondering if anyone knows what we can expect for entertainment on this 17 day cruise?

I'm particularly interested in who's going to be in the Piano Bar... RuthC can you help?

I've seen the BB King Blues groups mentioned on other threads... is this on specific cruises only or is it a new fleet-wide entertainment?

Many thanks!

I'm particularly interested in who's going to be in the Piano Bar... RuthC can you help?

I've seen the BB King Blues groups mentioned on other threads... is this on specific cruises only or is it a new fleet-wide entertainment?

Sadly, no. :( I wish I could, but when people don't post who is entertaining when they do reviews, it's impossible to keep track.

I thought I read that the BB King Blues groups were only on the larger ships.

Have a great time on this cruise! I was booked for this one, and the previous, but canceled the latter when the former was chartered out from under me. I'm doing it next year, but it's not the same itinerary (I liked this one better).

Please post a report when you get home! (and let us know who the entertainers were. ;))

<SNIP>...

Have a great time on this cruise! I was booked for this one, and the previous, but canceled the latter when the former was chartered out from under me. I'm doing it next year, but it's not the same itinerary (I liked this one better).

I had seen your posts on the Roll Call thread and was SO looking forward to meeting you! Then I read a bit more of the thread. :( Sigh. From all indications, at lease we'll see lots of cherry blossoms. LOL.

<SNIP>...

Please post a report when you get home! (and let us know who the entertainers were. ;))

I'll be sure and do that! Thanks for the super fast reply and the encouragement. :D

We're doing the North Pacific Crossing from Yokohama on April 14th (Happy Birthday to ME!) and I was wondering if anyone knows what we can expect for entertainment on this 17 day cruise?

Many thanks!

You'll have Lee Strubeck as piano entertainer for that particular voyage.

We board Volendam in Singapore today for 28 days to Kobe. Depending on the internet I'll try and give you an update.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You'll have Lee Strubeck as piano entertainer for that particular voyage.

Thanks Copper10-8!

I'll have to look at our old cruise log, but he may have been the piano guy on our most recent Hawaii cruise.