Indy balcony dividers

I wanted to find out if the balcony dividers open on the Indy and does it matter if you actually have connecting rooms or not?

We are in a Cat D1 balcony and have family in the room next to us (also Cat D1 balcony) we were unable to get actual connecting rooms but I was under the understanding the balcony dividers open up. This way we wouldn't have to go out into the hallway everytime we wanted to go between rooms. Plus we would love the really large balcony :D.

Thanks for all your help.

I wanted to find out if the balcony dividers open on the Indy and does it matter if you actually have connecting rooms or not?

We are in a Cat D1 balcony and have family in the room next to us (also Cat D1 balcony) we were unable to get actual connecting rooms but I was under the understanding the balcony dividers open up. This way we wouldn't have to go out into the hallway everytime we wanted to go between rooms. Plus we would love the really large balcony :D.

Thanks for all your help.

The side facing balcony dividers can be opened, subject to approval of the ship's management.

Who do we ask to have it opened? Can we just ask the room steward or do we need to go to guest relations?

I'm guessing this is something you can't request in your reservation.

Who do we ask to have it opened? Can we just ask the room steward or do we need to go to guest relations?

I'm guessing this is something you can't request in your reservation.

Ask your stateroom attendant and they will find out if it's permitted on your sailing, and open it if it is permitted.

Edited by clarea