Relection Cabin 9299 or 9374

1313steve

Does anybody have an experience with either of these cabins? They are concierge class cabins (1 port, 1 starboard). From the deck plans it appears they have larger balconies as they are the last cabins aft on the side of the ship. From looking at pictures it appears the balconies maybe larger, but might be obstructed view.

Any info is appreciated!

Here's a shot of the balcony of cabin 9299 on Silhouette which is similar to that cabin on Reflextion. As you can see it has a slightly larger balcony than the norm which is non-obstructed other than it's the last cabin next to the aft bulkhead which extends out a bit.

attachment.php?attachmentid=304352&d=1393946499

DSC09484a.jpg.91ebc0842d08e87965f73598772ac712.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Does anybody have an experience with either of these cabins? They are concierge class cabins (1 port, 1 starboard). From the deck plans it appears they have larger balconies as they are the last cabins aft on the side of the ship. From looking at pictures it appears the balconies maybe larger, but might be obstructed view.

Any info is appreciated!

We just got off Reflection and had 9376, which is the Sky Suite just past 9374 and truly the last cabin aft starboard, in the corner. I didn't try to peer around to see the view from 9374 but ours was completely unobstructed and I couldn't see anything that would lead me to believe 9374 was obstructed in any way.

Edited by waterbug123

We just got off Reflection and had 9376, which is the Sky Suite just past 9374 and truly the last cabin aft starboard, in the corner. I didn't try to peer around to see the view from 9374 but ours was completely unobstructed and I couldn't see anything that would lead me to believe 9374 was obstructed in any way.

With due respect but Sky Suite 9374 is considered an aft balcony not a starboard side one. It may be on the starboard corner but not on the side as the cabin itself is oriented towards the rear and not to the side as 9374 is.

attachment.php?attachmentid=304354&d=1393947491

DSC09484b.jpg.e5719d15fa304ddbd776f0e89caa57ca.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Here's a shot of the balcony of cabin 9299 on Silhouette which is similar to that cabin on Reflextion. As you can see it has a slightly larger balcony than the norm which is non-obstructed other than it's the last cabin next to the aft bulkhead which extends out a bit.

attachment.php?attachmentid=304352&d=1393946499

Thanks Bob. That's exactly what I needed to know/see..

I thought there were footstools for this balcony? I'm booked in this cabin at the end of April and CAN'T WAIT!!!

If you look at the balcony beside or to the left of 9299, the footstools are there. Most likely these are hidden behind the panel separating these balconies. I've seen these stacked together and placed to the side or put under the chairs when not being used. We do that to provide for more floor space.

Edited by robtulipe