Who is ready to dance?!!

Anyone with an upcoming cruise, mine is on the 15th on the Liberty....I'm just ready to be on a ship listening to music, sipping some cocktails and

DANCE:D

:D Me, me, me!!!!! I am so ready but I still have 30 days. :rolleyes: I have already started listening REGULARLY to my "cruise" music, songs that I hear frequently before shows.... my favorite is the one that the Hula Hoop (Ice skating show) lady uses w/her performance, Shake Up the Party. :p Good thing it is FREEZING here or I would would drive w/my windows down blasting my favorites!

Anyone with an upcoming cruise, mine is on the 15th on the Liberty....I'm just ready to be on a ship listening to music, sipping some cocktails and

DANCE:D

ME!!! the29th on the Explorer. Although the temperature here in Maine is supposed to rise to at least 33 degrees this weekend I am still very excited to hit the Caribbean!! :D

ME!!! the29th on the Explorer. Although the temperature here in Maine is supposed to rise to at least 33 degrees this weekend I am still very excited to hit the Caribbean!! :D

LOL im so over this weather... i'm from new york....can't even begin to explain...

Departing April 6th on the Allure, coming down April 4th to enjoy some much warmer weather first.

Printed out luggage tags and the set sail pass today.

There was slight dancing.

Dolby1000

We will be on Navigator Of The Seas on March 23. We have been dancing since we booked this cruise. Cant wait to get my first of many Miami Vice's and my DW will be sipping on her Mojito's as well. It has been 17 months since we were on Oasis. We are having the worse cruise withdraw you can imagine.