What is that blank space??

We are booked in Cabin 8608 on the Enchantment. On the deck plan, there is a small blank space next to the cabin. Can't figure out what it is? Could it be a linen closet?

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

We are booked in Cabin 8608 on the Enchantment. On the deck plan, there is a small blank space next to the cabin. Can't figure out what it is? Could it be a linen closet?

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

Very likely it is a bulk head and fire door location. That is usually how it is depicted.

Enjoy :)

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

8608 is a handicap accessible cabin. The four cabins forward of 8608 were added when EN went in for her enhancements http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=BR&shipCode=EN&shipProfile=1508&sailDate=1140307&hasNavigation=false I don't see the blank space that you are referring to.

It does appear to be a storage space...shouldn't have noise issues because of it.

It appears to me to be cabins based on the deck plans Patti posted :confused:

On the old deck plans, that space is listed as the Concierge club.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

I honestly do not see what you are talking about to be right next to your cabin, but actually a few cabins down. Anyway, I have always heard these spaces are for housekeeping carts ..makes sense to me. Don't take my word as gospel but that's what I think they are.

It does appear to be a storage space...shouldn't have noise issues because of it.

Having been on Enchantment since the new cabins on Decks 7 and 8 were added, there is definitely no storage space, closet space or crew space next to the newly added mid-ship cabins.