Diamond breakfast area on the Jewel

When we were on the Serenade for a B2B we discovered the diamond breakfast area at the very front area of the main dining room & again when we were on the Freedom.

Can anybody tell me if the Jewel has a diamond breakfast area as well?

Thanks.

Yes, when we were on the Jewel in July, the Diamond breakfast area was in one of the side/front areas of the main dining room. It was lovely!

Thanks so much for the reply, my DH will be very happy, we enjoyed it as well.

Is there an area on the oasis class in the dining room for diamond?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I haven't been on Oasis but I haven't ever been on a ship that didn't have it. It should say the location on the flyer you get in your room.

The breakfast area is a hold-over from when diamonds were uninvited from the concierge lounge and complained about loss of specialty coffees in the morning. When there is a dedicated diamond lounge with continental breakfast and coffee, they don't set aside room in the MDR.

What do they offer in the Diamond breakfast area of the MDR ? We will be on the ship (Jewel) in 11 days. Do they offer the specialty coffees that you can normally get from the machine in the Diamond lounge? What else ? Thanks in advance for a reply!!

What do they offer in the Diamond breakfast area of the MDR ? We will be on the ship (Jewel) in 11 days. Do they offer the specialty coffees that you can normally get from the machine in the Diamond lounge? What else ? Thanks in advance for a reply!!

We will be with you on the Jewel. Can't wait. Yes, You can get the specialty coffees in the Diamond area. Breakfast is the MDR menu.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There was a small buffet set up with fruit, cereal and other cold items, which was nice if you were in a hurry. The full main dining room breakfast menu was also available. And I think that bloody marys and mimosas were also offered.