Dart board on the Royal Princess?

The4OfUs

Not sure why I thought there is one on board, but I can't find any info about it now - just checking if anyone knows if there is a dart board on the Royal, and if so is it electronic, or can DH bring his darts?

Thanks!

Nikki

In 2004 I played darts on Queen Mary 2. A number of years ago I was in a match in the crew bar on QE2. Used to travel with my darts back and forth to the UK. Latest about 2005. Check with TSA in advance about traveling with darts. Not sure about Royal but on Queen Mary 2 they have a number of sets for use by passengers if you cannot take your own. As a side note, it is quite fun trying to hit the board in Force 10 seas!:eek: A few extra pints help. :D

I would imagine electronic ones would be ok with the plastic tips.

ColoCruiser, I have always enjoyed seeing your signature. I served as First Officer on T-AGOS 7, USNS Indomitable, in the late '80s. Not ashore much but we worked out of Pearl Harbor for a time. Good people to work with.:D

ColoCruiser, I have always enjoyed seeing your signature. I served as First Officer on T-AGOS 7, USNS Indomitable, in the late '80s. Not ashore much but we worked out of Pearl Harbor for a time. Good people to work with.:D

I agree it was a great time! :D