Divina Spa question

kowboyguard

Going in a few weeks. Just had a question about spa. I love steam and sauna after working out but can't find any info on steam and sauna in guys locker room. Is there only a co-ed shared or do guys have their own sauna and steam like most ships ???

Going in a few weeks. Just had a question about spa. I love steam and sauna after working out but can't find any info on steam and sauna in guys locker room. Is there only a co-ed shared or do guys have their own sauna and steam like most ships ???

Sounds like are on the same sailing...

Divina is co-ed and free to use.

Actually, there is an area where you can relax on Divina that is co ed. But there aren't steam and sauna areas in the locker rooms. You have to go through a hall way to get to them.

The steam rooms and sauna are separate for men and women. That is, each sex has their own.

Actually, there is an area where you can relax on Divina that is co ed. But there aren't steam and sauna areas in the locker rooms. You have to go through a hall way to get to them.

The steam rooms and sauna are separate for men and women. That is, each sex has their own.

I didn't use them, but the worker pointing them out to me in the hallway and I assumed they are co-ed as there was no sign on them and you could walk right in and out. Most that are open in the public seem to be co-ed.

Do men go nude in the men only steam room?

• 2 weeks later...

There are separate free men's and women's sauna and steam room facilities. A sign on the door states in several languages that MSC policy prohibits total nudity. Actually there are 2 saunas with different temperatures. The steam room is one of the better ones on the seas. Instead of a burst of superheated steam then a deep cool down, the temperature is evenly controlled and comfortable.

Between the men's and women's thermal areas is a cool down relaxing area overlooking the ocean. Doug

I'm sailing on DIVINA this Saturday and appreciate the information.

Does anyone know who operates the spas on MSC DIVINA? Most cruise lines use Steiner, Mandara (owned by Steiner), or Canyon Ranch but I don't believe MSC uses any of those.

Thanks!

I'm sailing on DIVINA this Saturday and appreciate the information.

Does anyone know who operates the spas on MSC DIVINA? Most cruise lines use Steiner, Mandara (owned by Steiner), or Canyon Ranch but I don't believe MSC uses any of those.

Thanks!

This is what I found

http://oceanviewmonaco.com/spas/

Looking forward to your review

Kowboyguard, which sailing are you on?

There are separate free men's and women's sauna and steam room facilities. A sign on the door states in several languages that MSC policy prohibits total nudity. Actually there are 2 saunas with different temperatures. The steam room is one of the better ones on the seas. Instead of a burst of superheated steam then a deep cool down, the temperature is evenly controlled and comfortable.

Between the men's and women's thermal areas is a cool down relaxing area overlooking the ocean. Doug

I just returned from the March 15th sailing and the sauna and steam room were NOT free. They were charging $16 for ONE hour and $25/ couple for ONE hour. There was a weekly pass available for I think, $99.

The charge for the steam room/sauna is a new policy. It just started. Before that they were free. Now you have to pay to use them like you do on other cruise lines.

However, if you are in YC, they are free for those passengers.

• 8 years later...
On 3/30/2014 at 12:26 AM, IowaChuck said:

The charge for the steam room/sauna is a new policy. It just started. Before that they were free. Now you have to pay to use them like you do on other cruise lines.

However, if you are in YC, they are free for those passengers.

Are the steam rooms and saunas co-ed or separated by sex?