Docs Holder

Wennfred

For the life of me I couldnt find that thread we were talking about Doc holders etc. I found this one at Walmart, Couldnt find the Red one Cotton was talking about, but this one fits just right, I forgot to include the Passports in the picture, but you get the idea. This one comes with 6 slots and Tabs to label each slot.

165_6510_373x280.jpg.cda67b397937591faf0065a69a501b84.jpg

Wennfred, It was probably pulled because if people get too upset with each other, it's not good for the blood pressure ;) and that's what happened, I believe. Our daughter & son inlaw lived in San Diego for a while. We LOVE it there. So nice cruising from the west coast too. I won't be on this site after tonight because we're leaving tomorrow morning, but have fun on the boards. Happy Cruising!!!!

Wennfred, It was probably pulled because if people get too upset with each other

Sheesh, I went to walmart and all hell broke loose lol, I hate to see what would happen on here if I went to Target :)

Do they still give out the pins?? I have been on three going on my 4th in 6 weeks and my 5th in April. I have NEVER received a pin from a ship?? How'd you get your Winnifred??

Happy Cruising,

Donna

I keep all my cruise related documents (as well as hotel info, flight info, ship info, etc.) in my cruise notebook. Yes, I am a planner. I don't care if it does take up room - this sucker is going with me on the cruise regardless!! Took it with me in Jan. on my first cruise & everything was right where I could find it when I needed it - all organized just how I like it!! Go ahead, call me Clark Grizwald...:rolleyes: ...won't be the first time someone has! :p

Happy sailing,

T.

I got a similar one (mine is half as tall) but MINE is a PINK accordian folder!:D

Worked great, didn't have to dick around with digging through my bags to find passports, boarding passes, tickets, etc.

Doc holder loaded up and ready to go !!!:)

Wennfred -

Where in Walmart can I find this (what dept)? I plan to go tomorrow and can just see me wandering around for hours and never finding it.

Thanks.

I need to pick up a folder to keep all my papers and such in too! We will be sailing in 9 days so I better get to it I guess! :)

We recieved our docs, but the only thing we actually got was the dark blue envelope with a sail and sign paper to fill out, another form to fill out for the Bahamas and then a few papers to read. Is this everything we are suppose to get/have? I already printed out our fun pass online so that is already with me. Am I ready to go as far as paperwork, or is there something else we should have recieved/done?

This is our 1st cruise so I am not sure exactly everything we should have. Just excited and ready to go :)

Thanks!

Carnival could package their travel documents better. Holland America sends their docs in a blue "leatherette" folder that has room for all documents. We use them for all our cruises. Very nice.

I got a blue naugahyde folder from Carnival.:eek:

Wennfred -

Where in Walmart can I find this (what dept)? I plan to go tomorrow and can just see me wandering around for hours and never finding it.

Thanks.

It is in stationary. Should be in same aisle as the dry erase boards and fire proof safes. At least that is where they should be. I work at Walmart and as far as I know they are always in the same aisle with each other at other stores.

Do they still give out the pins?? I have been on three going on my 4th in 6 weeks and my 5th in April. I have NEVER received a pin from a ship?? How'd you get your Winnifred??

Happy Cruising,

Donna

Yes they still give out pins, just check with your Cabin Steward, also you can email Carnival and tell them you still need the following pins, and they will send them to you.

Wennfred -

Thanks.

Office supplys, you wll see Document holders.

You can get the same one at Target with either 3 compartments or 6 for a dollar in thier dollar aisle at the front of the store.

They came in red, orange, yellow, blue, and clear I believe....

I bought the clear and my daughter decorated it with glitter and stickers..

LOL

:)

:D Wenn, I gotta laugh. I can't believe my mentioning my little red doc holder has caused so much conversation on this board!:D I've been using these type things for varied papers for probably 20+ years. Glad to see that everybody seems to be finding one that's just right for them!:)

:D Wenn, I gotta laugh. I can't believe my mentioning my little red doc holder has caused so much conversation on this board!:D I've been using these type things for varied papers for probably 20+ years. Glad to see that everybody seems to be finding one that's just right for them!:)

Im really glad you mentioned it, because we have always used a Freezer type Zip Bag, basically to prevent our docs from falling into a toilet at the airport or getting them wet :). I find these Document holders alot better since you can file your docs, tags, passports, etc now in any order. Great Idea !! Thanks:eek:

• 1 month later...
Hi Fred and Wenn, seeing your doc holder and knowing we will wave to you as you get off the ship is really getting me excited as time gets closer. Sure hope you have a great time.

Like wise, Thank you very much, We will save you some burgers !!! hehe

Fred

Archived