Kids Sail Free Offer

toby517

I saw the information below on the NCL website under the "Kids Sail Free" offer. Is NCL now offering babysitting?

Splash Academy Ages six months to 12 years, our complimentary Splash Academy engages kids of all ages. We also offer babysitting so mom and dad can play too.

Thanks

Bruce

It may depend on the ship. When I went to ncl.com and clicked through to http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ships, looking at 'what's on board' - 'activities' - 'splash academy' lists the following...

"Kids ages 3-12 can do what they do best – be kids! Our complimentary youth program is where they can enjoy age-appropriate creative play, sports and more. From scavenger hunts to shipboard family challenges and dodgeball to pizza-making, there’s something fun for everyone."

The same link on the Spirit has this...

"Splash Academy is just for kids.. From the very smallest to the biggest, there's a cinema, computer, an arts & crafts section and even quiet spaces with a nursery and a sleep/rest area too."

I saw the information below on the NCL website under the "Kids Sail Free" offer. Is NCL now offering babysitting?

Splash Academy Ages six months to 12 years, our complimentary Splash Academy engages kids of all ages. We also offer babysitting so mom and dad can play too.

Thanks

Bruce

Think it is referring to group babysitting (late night).

I'm pretty sure they are referring to the "sitting services" they offer for $6/hr after 10:30pm. You sign up for the nights you want it and they stay in the kids club and do activities. We have always used it during the white hot party. I believe it closes at 1:30am no matter what. :)

Any activities with the toddlers that are held in the kids club is done WITH the parents there with them. They do not allow you to drop off your toddlers because they are not allowed to change dirty diapers for health reasons (I'm told).