Photo packages on Rhapsody

Just a quick question about the photo packages on Rhapsody, we don't usually buy many photos now but on this cruise we have family members who have not cruised much before. Can two cabins (with linked bookings) be on the same package or is it limited to members of a single cabin?:confused:

You mean if you buy a package, can it include photos from another cabin?

If so, no. However, you can get all photos that you are in, so if you get in their photo, then you can get that photo (and give it to them).

Thanks yes I just managed to find some information on line and it only includes children under 21 in another cabin:)

We had our son who is 23 and our younger children in another cabin. We paid an extra $50 to our package on the VOS and had the two cabins joined, but had to do this on the ship. On the ship they also had a "Purchase this on your two days of the cruise get $50 off" so it actually cost us the same.

It's not exactly "ethical", but I added my parents photos (in another cabin) to the photo package I purchased on our recent cruise. We had SO many photos (family of 4 with 2 kids, I love scrapbooking and photos so we took every advantage to get our photos taken). Because my parents were in some of the group photos with us, no one even looked twice at the fact I had them in there. I didn't add them to the pile as we went though, just added their photos on the last day when everything was so busy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It's not exactly "ethical", but I added my parents photos (in another cabin) to the photo package I purchased on our recent cruise. We had SO many photos (family of 4 with 2 kids, I love scrapbooking and photos so we took every advantage to get our photos taken). Because my parents were in some of the group photos with us, no one even looked twice at the fact I had them in there. I didn't add them to the pile as we went though, just added their photos on the last day when everything was so busy.

We do exactly the same. (but tended to add them as we went) The photographers don't care. They get the money and we sure help get their daily quotas up.

We often come home with a pile more than 100mm thick!

Edited by AussieVisi2r