NCL Ultimate Caribbean Video...........

nycruise

Seriously?

Zero on the reaction-scale here too, no smiley face.

It's a bunch of girls bouncing around in Miami with some guy trying to sing....how is that the Ultimate Caribbean Video????

Now, if they were boys....

I thought the song was fun, but the video was a snooze-fest.

If they wanted to get me to book another cruise they should have focused more on the waters surrounding Miami (since that's where it was filmed, obviously), or even the ship itself, and less on the cheerleaders and boring deck chairs. Poorly directed, in my opinion.

IIf they wanted to get me to book another cruise they should have focused more on the waters surrounding Miami (since that's where it was filmed, obviously), or even the ship itself, and less on the cheerleaders and boring deck chairs.

The video needed to highlight the ship itself and the amenities. Perhaps destinations.

Agreed.

I enjoyed the Caribbean and the Getaway. The video does not highlight either. The screen on the pool deck should have been used to showcase the different islands/ports the Getaway visits. Perhaps this small glimpse would entice those who have not visited the ports to book a cruise. If the thought is to also give exposure to the ultimate experience, the cheerleaders should have danced in the atrium pointing to places such as the Ice Bar, Carlos Bakery, Ocean Blue, Teppanyaki; just to name a few (just my opinion).