Resort Day Trip

sue7045

Going to be in Jamaica in May. I have been there before and did not have the best experience so I am trying to choose carefully. What is the thought about going to a resort (Or Beach Club) for the day? Does anyone have any suggestions? Have you done it on your own or through the cruise ship?

We did Hilton Rose Hall back in December (but we did it from Montego Bay) and it is very beautiful there. We have booked twice with Resort For a Day (the other time was when we were docked in Ocho Rios and went to Sunset Grande). We have had great experiences with them.

I have a review listed in my signature line from that day with TONS of pictures. :)

I did Hilton Rose Hall from Falmouth. It was a great day. Food and drinks were good. The beach isn't great, just OK. Resort was very clean. Transportation was very reliable.

I 2nd that, we also went there from Flamouth. Transportation was easy. Ride was quick 20+ minutes, if I remember correctly. Bus driver was informative. Resort was very nice. Good for kids because of the slides and lazy river. Most likely going back in November with our kids.