What was your first Carnival ship?

christmas

Imagination.

I think it was perfect (for me) for a first cruise. It was 5 days, which was enough time to check it out, but not too long. The ship was small enough that I did not feel lost, but big enough to amaze me. Since then I have sailed Conquest class ships (Valor and Conquest x2). I recently sailed on Constellation on Celebrity, which I think is comparable in size to one of the fantasy class ships and am going on Elation in the fall. So now that I have cruising experience, I can compare.

Brings back such fond memories. It was the Triumph to Canada in 2005. I promised my husband if he got seasick, we'd get off at the first port of call and fly home. He didn't and we fell in love with cruising. Best vacations are sea vacations!

Holiday!

Saw a lot of people get sick on that ship. Suppose to be something about it didn't have enough stabilizers since it was an old ship. Even a black jack dealer got sick on that ship and so did the Bingo calling girl. Was a sight!

There were barf bags taped down the hall and on the elevators both times I was on it.

Edited by tbbtravels

tss Festivale- 7 night Eastern from Miami- October 4, 1980 Cabin U-1 (Tiny, Tiny Inside w/ 2 Lowers directly in the Bow of the ship-but we still loved it)

Rate p.p. including port charges: $976.00