Orient Beach- Orange Fever questions?

I am thinking of trying out Orange Fever on our stop in St Marten on our cruise. There will be 4 adults in our group going. I know that there are taxis/shuttles to take you to Orient Beach. Is there a specific spot they drop off at and how far of a walk from there is Orange Fever? Is it hard to find? They looked pretty reputable and fun and for a chair, umbrella, free drink and bathroom access for $7 it seems hard to turn it down. When we are done will it be easy to get a taxi to return to the port? Any tips?

Thanks!

I am thinking of trying out Orange Fever on our stop in St Marten on our cruise. There will be 4 adults in our group going. I know that there are taxis/shuttles to take you to Orient Beach. Is there a specific spot they drop off at and how far of a walk from there is Orange Fever? Is it hard to find? They looked pretty reputable and fun and for a chair, umbrella, free drink and bathroom access for $7 it seems hard to turn it down. When we are done will it be easy to get a taxi to return to the port? Any tips?

Thanks!

The turn around spot is at Pedro's and Orange Fever is just a few steps below it.

You will be right at the rock wall that separates the clothing optional vs nude beach. Although the ones who go to the nude side usually stay so far away from the wall you can't see anything, but occasionally you do have the "exhibitionist" who likes to wander over that way......:p

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

We went to OF 2 years ago.

I would recommend it, food was very good, and beers were dirt cheap.

Here's the lay of the land as of last June anyway. This picture was taken probably about 40 steps from Pedro's. (Please disregard those ominous clouds!)

25f65ih.jpg

Another good shot of Orient Beach layout is here.

http://edsandra.com/photos2005/LargeOrientPanorama.htm

Although Orange Fever isn't labeled in the Panorama link, it is very close to Chez Leandra which is labeled in the Panorama (and shown in the photo above) . As you can see names can change over the years a little bit, as owners come and go. The Panorama link is a few years old.

Edited by modi

Here's a good picture of it from December 2012, taken in the morning before they opened. You won't miss it.

dq16r9.jpg

Edited by modi