Concierge class

mesci14

Does the concierge class also provide pre-arrival concierge service. Will they be calling us at home and if so when should I be expecting a call. What things will we be able to manage prior to arrival?

Concierge Class does not actually provide a dedicated concierge for guests traveling in that level of stateroom. There is a concierge on board, who is available to all passengers, regardless of level of cabin. You can pre-book excursions, specialty restaurants, drink packages, in-room bar set-up, etc., on the Celebrity website prior to your departure. Alternately you can call Celebrity and they will assist you. Also, if you are a Captain's Club member there is a dedicated line you can call where they can also assist you with some pre-planning.

Enjoy your cruise.

I've never received a call from Celebrity pre cruise, even when I was booked in a royal suite. I doubt this would happen for concierge class (which I have booked many times).

The name is something of a misnomer. There is a concierge on the ship. However, this person is available to all, not just to those in concierge class.

We sailed in a C2 last Nov. The only reason was for the extra Capt Club points. Oh, and we booked at a point they were priced less than a reg veranda. There is no 'true' Concierge as we experience at a major hotel.

Edited by wallie5446