Drink Packages

VacationCrazee

I had a hard time booking the voucher package online. I finally did get through to customer service. But I called twice and got different information. I booked 3 voucher books. One rep aid it goes on your sea pass card, the other said you get vouchers. Which one is correct? I paid for it over the phone, it was easy once you get to speak to a rep.

we just returned from the Fanasia med cruise, we had the Allegrissmo, we had spent around 400 euro over the amount that we paid for the package, wonderful value, we both had to take out the package, But, we purchased our drinks and also for 2 friends a few times, we were not charged for anything at all, we could have gelato from the the ice cream section on deck 14 but not in the coffee/cake section :confused:, the only thing we could have was drinks from the mini bar or small cakes really, no problem, we alsos took back a bottle of water to the room at night and maybe a drink or coke in the day for sitting on the balcony:)

we just returned from the Fanasia med cruise, we had the Allegrissmo, we had spent around 400 euro over the amount that we paid for the package, wonderful value, we both had to take out the package, But, we purchased our drinks and also for 2 friends a few times, we were not charged for anything at all, we could have gelato from the the ice cream section on deck 14 but not in the coffee/cake section :confused:, the only thing we could have was drinks from the mini bar or small cakes really, no problem, we alsos took back a bottle of water to the room at night and maybe a drink or coke in the day for sitting on the balcony:)

Glad to hear it, i booked the same! Are different types of coffee, like cappuccino and espresso included or just regular coffee? Thanks in advance!

I could have called up and waited on hold to get it done, or take a minute while I was already on Facebook to send them a message.

The choice is completely yours to make, for me Facebook was my option. I sent a message at midnight, and by the time I got up in the morning it was done.

Unfortunately or fortunately, social media is the wave of the future. It is faster and more convenient for some people like myself.

I have no problem with social media and use it extensively both for business and personal use. It just seems as though requests could easily fall through the cracks that way.

Here is a list of answers to my questions from my original email. My questions are listed first:

a) can I purchase more than one booklet of vouchers

(b) can I purchase all my vouchers at one time and just continue to use them throughout my b2b cruises

© when purchasing alcoholic drinks what is the difference in the value of the 12 voucher package and the 15 voucher package since both voucher packages are the same price

(d) if I purchase duty free liquor from the ship or in port during the first week, what happens to it when I have to leave the ship and come right back on for my second week

(e) Most important of all, what brands of vodka will I get for my vouchers and will my cocktails of choice (vodka and club soda) require more than one voucher.

Now here is MSC's response which came within minutes.

We can't wait to welcome you aboard in September! Below are the answers to your questions.

(a) Yes, you can purchase multiple booklets of vouchers.

(b) You can book all of your vouchers at one time and use them throughout both of your sailings.

© The 12 and 15 voucher packages are the same. We recommend purchasing the 15 voucher package as it is a better value.

(d) Any liquor purchased during your cruise will be held until the end of your sailings.

(e) The brands of vodka available include Absolut, Three Olives, Stolichnaya and Smirnoff

(f) We've alerted our web team of this problem. Please call us directly at 866-545-8088 and we

Here is a list of answers to my questions from my original email. My questions are listed first:

a) can I purchase more than one booklet of vouchers

(b) can I purchase all my vouchers at one time and just continue to use them throughout my b2b cruises

© when purchasing alcoholic drinks what is the difference in the value of the 12 voucher package and the 15 voucher package since both voucher packages are the same price

(d) if I purchase duty free liquor from the ship or in port during the first week, what happens to it when I have to leave the ship and come right back on for my second week

(e) Most important of all, what brands of vodka will I get for my vouchers and will my cocktails of choice (vodka and club soda) require more than one voucher.

Now here is MSC's response which came within minutes.

We can't wait to welcome you aboard in September! Below are the answers to your questions.

(a) Yes, you can purchase multiple booklets of vouchers.

(b) You can book all of your vouchers at one time and use them throughout both of your sailings.

© The 12 and 15 voucher packages are the same. We recommend purchasing the 15 voucher package as it is a better value.

(d) Any liquor purchased during your cruise will be held until the end of your sailings.

(e) The brands of vodka available include Absolut, Three Olives, Stolichnaya and Smirnoff

(f) We've alerted our web team of this problem. Please call us directly at 866-545-8088 and we

Thanks very much for posting this. Very informative. Especially the vodka question :D

Glad it worked out for you. I work the same hours as MSC, and its hard to call them while at work, I had no issue using facebook to order my package.

Note: VacationCrazee said "email." Not "phone."

An email can arguably be sent 24/7 with no waiting on the phone.

Note: VacationCrazee said "email." Not "phone."

An email can arguably be sent 24/7 with no waiting on the phone.

If you look up to her title it states

Sent FB Message. Got answer within minutes.

The poster originally sent MSC an email but did not hear back from them Sent a FB message and heard back from them within minutes

I'm still waiting for MSC sales and Service to respond to my email I sent last Thursday. Unfortunately it is not something that can be dealt with through their FB page.

So much for emailing them and having them respond in a quick and efficient manner

Glad to hear it, i booked the same! Are different types of coffee, like cappuccino and espresso included or just regular coffee? Thanks in advance!

Americano, esspresso and cappucino all inc, it was luxury coffees with something in them that you paid, even very cheap, the was to over come this is to buy an amerecano and a tia maria or whatever drink you liked and add them together,

another odd thing, ice cream from deck 14 inc, but not from the piazza area, but it was free if the ice cream was a milk shake :confused:, I will say they a few odd ideas, nothing to worry about, you can also have your free coffees at breakfast ,

PS

dont have regular coffee , if your anywhere on the ship they will bring you the real stuff and it was amazing

I booked the voucher books twice today for a back to back cruise around 12 noon, and had no problem!

Go to the Main MSC page,

in the top right hand corner you'll see 'on board services, then a window will drop down and click on 'book your Allegrissimo packages',

that takes you to a page that started with 'add a little personal,,,,', in the second paragraph it says 'click here',

that takes you to a page where you put in your info, click enter at the bottom,

and you go to the page to order drinks, excursions, etc.!

Make sure you put in an accurate email address, MSC will email you an email receipt that you print out and bring on the ship with you!

Good Luck!

Remember for every $200. you spend on board, you get an additional point in the loyalty club!(like an extra cruise day):D

If you pre-pay, the money will not go towards additional points!:mad:

I booked the voucher books twice today for a back to back cruise around 12 noon, and had no problem!

Go to the Main MSC page,

in the top right hand corner you'll see 'on board services, then a window will drop down and click on 'book your Allegrissimo packages',

that takes you to a page that started with 'add a little personal,,,,', in the second paragraph it says 'click here',

that takes you to a page where you put in your info, click enter at the bottom,

and you go to the page to order drinks, excursions, etc.!

Make sure you put in an accurate email address, MSC will email you an email receipt that you print out and bring on the ship with you!

Good Luck!

Remember for every $200. you spend on board, you get an additional point in the loyalty club!(like an extra cruise day):D

If you pre-pay, the money will not go towards additional points!:mad:

Thanks. I will give it a try.:)

I just tried to book the vouchers. It is still not working for me. I believe it is because I have thus far only paid a deposit for my cruises. Perhaps when I have made final payment I can book the vouchers online. Otherwise, I will do as MSC instructed in the FB message, which was to call them directly.

Thanks for the help.

I just tried to book the vouchers. It is still not working for me. I believe it is because I have thus far only paid a deposit for my cruises. Perhaps when I have made final payment I can book the vouchers online. Otherwise, I will do as MSC instructed in the FB message, which was to call them directly.

Thanks for the help.

That could be, we're paid in full.:)

Good luck have a good cruise!

That could be, we're paid in full.:)

Good luck have a good cruise!

Thanks. I am pretty sure it is that full payment is required b4 you go around ordering other stuff. That would make sense.

My balance is low. I have just not paid it yet because. . . no reason. I just didn't.

I have time to pay and to order stuff. Not cruising until the end of September.

Thanks. I am pretty sure it is that full payment is required b4 you go around ordering other stuff. That would make sense.

My balance is low. I have just not paid it yet because. . . no reason. I just didn't.

I have time to pay and to order stuff. Not cruising until the end of September.

I ordered vouchers before my balance was paid...excursions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk