Best Snorkeling spots in eastern carribean

sailfish1

We are sailing on Regatta on January 3,2006, going to St. Johns, St. Barts, St. Kitts, Virgin Gorda, and Dominican Republic. Anyone have suggestion for the best snorkeling excursions from Oceania?

Thanks

I haven't been on a Carribean cruise, but I have snorkeled at Virgin Gorda and St. John. The Baths at Virgin Gorda are OK, but I believe Trunk Bay on St. John offers some of the best snorkeling anywhere.

• 2 years later...
We are sailing on Regatta on January 3,2006, going to St. Johns, St. Barts, St. Kitts, Virgin Gorda, and Dominican Republic. Anyone have suggestion for the best snorkeling excursions from Oceania?

Thanks

We are leaving January 2, 2008 for this same cruise. Can you give me your experience(s) and recommendations of the excursions - those ship sponsored or otherwise?

By far the best snorkling on St John is Leinster Bay/Waterlemon Cay. Having sent the past 15yrs going to St John (not St Johns) at least once many times twice a year we also know some great local (off the tourist circle) that are hard to reach but worth the effort.

Archived