Drink Packages?

New to cruising friend is booked to the Bahama's soon and was asking me about a drink package she has for $20 a day. She is not familiar with what she is paying for. Is this mandatory she have this, what is she getting?

Denny

The Replenish package, which is the one that is $20 per day) includes unlimited fountain sodas, unlimited use of the soda free style machines (if the ship has them), unlimited specialty coffees, unlimited bottled water, and unlimited fresh squeezed orange juice. I might be forgetting something else. And no alcoholic drinks are included.

The Replenish package, which is the one that is $20 per day) includes unlimited fountain sodas, unlimited use of the soda free style machines (if the ship has them), unlimited specialty coffees, unlimited bottled water, and unlimited fresh squeezed orange juice. I might be forgetting something else. And no alcoholic drinks are included.

On Freedom Class Ships |Freedom|Liberty|Independence|

This Package also includes Squeeze-Juice Bar on Deck 11