Ship tour on Reflection

Ncsblj6430

Has anyone done the three hour behind the ship tour on Reflection?

My brother in law did this last September and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, he got a shock at the $150 charge on the bill as he had not been told the charge before he did it. We had spent the time in an alcove so he missed that for a rather expensive tour.

My brother in law did this last September and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, he got a shock at the $150 charge on the bill as he had not been told the charge before he did it. We had spent the time in an alcove so he missed that for a rather expensive tour.

We did this on the Equinox last month. It was awesome!! Yes, it did cost $150 each, but way cool. We got to the bridge, engine room, backstage, lots of other places. The only thing on the list that we didn't get to was the helipad. I had heard that lunch was supposed to be in one of the specialty restaurants, but it was in the MDR so that was no big whoop.

Did it on Silhouette. At $150 it is steep, but it is very comprehensive and was very interesting. Took a lot of the day. Concluded with lunch at the Lawn Club Grill . I think I booked it at Guest Relations.

Included the bridge, engine control room, theatre, crew quarters, the space at the front with the anchors, galley, storage areas, wine towers etc. Led by senior staff who patiently answered every bodies questions.

Edited by Seapoint

• 2 weeks later...