Earliest disembark from Grand in SanFrancisco

SeaGypsies

Does anyone know the earliest one can disembark returning to San Francisco from the 15 day Hawaii cruise?

Grand is scheduled to arrive at Pier 35 at 7am. What is the usual walk-off with luggage and the usual first call for normal disembarkation with luggage pickup in terminal?

We have an 11:20am domestic flight to catch.

Thinking of using ExecuCar for transport to SFO. Are they reliable?

Thanks for all advice.

Due to tides and fog issues, I would not be highly trusting of the exact on time arrival in SF every time.

Assuming an actual 7am, and no issues with customs, you should be able to be off by 7:30 if you carry your bags off.

Execucar is a highly reputable service. A taxi will be $45 or so, so compare the prices.

11:20 would be the earliest flight I would seek.

On my recent SF to Hawaii to SF cruise (Jan/Feb 2014) The earliest 'Express Walk off' time was listed at 0745. They were running about 10 minutes behind.

Do you remember when the first regular disembark was? I am thinking of scheduling a pickup from execucar at 8:30am. Should I be able to be off and locate my luggage and out the door by then to meet the car? Thanks for you help.

Due to tides and fog issues, I would not be highly trusting of the exact on time arrival in SF every time.

Assuming an actual 7am, and no issues with customs, you should be able to be off by 7:30 if you carry your bags off.

Execucar is a highly reputable service. A taxi will be $45 or so, so compare the prices.

11:20 would be the earliest flight I would seek.

thank you cruiserbruce.:)

Do you remember when the first regular disembark was? I am thinking of scheduling a pickup from execucar at 8:30am. Should I be able to be off and locate my luggage and out the door by then to meet the car? Thanks for you help.

First one with regular (luggage awaiting you on shore instead of dragging it yourself ) was scheduled for 0845 (that was the one I used) and we disembarked at 0900.

First one with regular (luggage awaiting you on shore instead of dragging it yourself ) was scheduled for 0845 (that was the one I used) and we disembarked at 0900.

Boy, that is cutting it close. :eek: All I can hope for is an uncomplicated luggage locating if I disembark at first regular.

Thanks again for the info. Just what we needed to know.