How long for stock OBC to show up?

I requested mine on Tuesday afternoon for my September cruise. Within 24 hours I not only had my September cruise OBC posted, but also my January, 2015 cruise OBC! Can't beat that for customer service, hadn't even applied for my January OBC and received it.

We received an email 2 days ago saying that our stockholder OBC will be applied to our booking. But it hasn't up yet; it doesn't show up in another area from other OBC does it? How long should I wait until I contact Carnival? TIA!

Cruzinfamilyof4,

Login to Carnival.com and view your cruise documents. Stock OBC frequently doesn't display online, but when you go the print documents area and view the document instead of printing it will be there.

I e-mailed my proof late yesterday afternoon, received an immediate acknowledgement of doing so, received an e-mail this morning that it had been applied, and it now shows on my cruise documents. Pretty hard to beat that service!

I e-mailed my proof late yesterday afternoon, received an immediate acknowledgement of doing so, received an e-mail this morning that it had been applied, and it now shows on my cruise documents. Pretty hard to beat that service!

Laurie S,

Mine too; Emailed yesterday around 4:30PM. Auto reply email a few minutes later then confirmation email this morning that it was applied. Just checked online and it's in my documents and also in my DW's documents for her cabin. :) I emailed proof from my account and then proof from our joint account in separate emails.

Laurie S,

Mine too; Emailed yesterday around 4:30PM. Auto reply email a few minutes later then confirmation email this morning that it was applied. Just checked online and it's in my documents and also in my DW's documents for her cabin. :) I emailed proof from my account and then proof from our joint account in separate emails.

What is the email address for submitting stock OBC?

Here you go Bear..

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

[your name]

What is the email address for submitting stock OBC?

lovebears,

The address snc_cam listed is the same one I used.

Here you go Bear..

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

FYI and for comparison...

I used Snailmail last month for our April Cruise (Carnival). Took about 2 weeks. Never got an Email although I included my Email address.

Used a Fax on Princess (two years ago), took maybe 3 days. Again no Email confirmation.

Used a Fax on RCCL (two years ago). Took maybe a week.

Had to call and verify on all three cruiselines.

RCL and CCL have been my best performing stocks. The rest just blah..........

I requested mine on Tuesday afternoon for my September cruise. Within 24 hours I not only had my September cruise OBC posted, but also my January, 2015 cruise OBC! Can't beat that for customer service, hadn't even applied for my January OBC and received it.

I tried to apply for my OBC last month for my November 2014 cruise and was told I had to wait until after my March 31st statement and reapply. I love have Carnival employees are so consistent ;)

For me….the amount of time to posting OBC has varied. Last cruise it took a while….mailed, faxed, AND emailed the document. Never DID show up.. Finally called Carnival and they said they could see it….emailed a conformation after that….