Epic Gym Recumbent Bike's?

dlynn0366

I've only ever used the shaven gym so just wondering if the main gym has recumbent bikes. I've a fractured knee but can peddle with one leg :p I know why not just to an upper body work out but I pulled arm ligaments in same accident so I'm limited there.

Edited by dlynn0366

I've only ever used the shaven gym so just wondering if the main gym has recumbent bikes. I've a fractured knee but can peddle with one leg :p I know why not just to an upper body work out but I pulled arm ligaments in same accident so I'm limited there.

I love spell check ... The shaven gym .... Guys are thinking can I get a work out & a shave !!! Let's try Haven gym

I hope you don't mind if I tag along, but came to ask a similar question - does the Epic have rowers like the Concept II?

I found my answer in an old review ..... Largest ship gym I have ever seen! Lots of treadmills, elliptical machines, recumbent and regular bikes, etc.

I did see in an old post there are rowing machines but it did not specify the type.

When are you going on the Epic as I can check for you next week :)

Yes-Epic has recumbent bikes-I had a busted knee too at the time of my trip and needed to keep up my pt. There were only three of the recumbent type those of us with bad knees need to use and during prime gym time-you could be in for a wait to use them.

I saw at least two Concept2 rowing machines and several Lifefitness 95r Lifecycle recumbent bikes. Be aware the touch screens on many (most) of the machines don't work or are very difficult to manipulate.