Epic 2BR Family Villa Deck 17 - 2nd bedroom?

albertamom

Hi Epic experts! I've noticed that NCL's deck plans show that only a few of the deck 17 suites hold 6. Does that mean that the rest only hold 5? Does that mean that they don't have the small bed that folds down from the wall in the 2nd bedroom? We just cruised on the Dawn, and having 2 separate beds in that room suited us perfectly!

I believe that is a glitch on the deck plans, although I do recall some S4's that only sleep 5 (which ship ? ? ?). Most S4's on deck 16 and 17 on Epic sleep 6.

And I would concur with your assumption. Those that sleep 5 must lack the upper berth in the 2nd bedroom, or don't have a couch sleeper, or have a single in the master bedroom. :p

You can do a dummy booking for 6, and see which cabins show up.

ETA; Just did a dummy booking for 6 and 16 S4's came up on deck 17.

Edited by bear3412

I believe that is a glitch on the deck plans, although I do recall some S4's that only sleep 5 (which ship ? ? ?). Most S4's on deck 16 and 17 on Epic sleep 6.

And I would concur with your assumption. Those that sleep 5 must lack the upper berth in the 2nd bedroom, or don't have a couch sleeper, or have a single in the master bedroom. :p

You can do a dummy booking for 6, and see which cabins show up.

ETA; Just did a dummy booking for 6 and 16 S4's came up on deck 17.

Thank you! That was a good idea. It must be a glitch, then. I don't know why they would make some of them different, anyway. The date that I'm looking at only has deck 17 left, so I wanted to be sure. :)