Typer of Laundry Detergent Needed for Royal Princess

CI66774

The washers that I used (Deck 15 aft) were just the normal old washers - I used my old cruising standard laundry sheets and it worked fine.

Hope this helps!

(I liked that you could purchase the tokens with your cruise card)

also note - when I was doing laundry, the drain overflowed (over by the door to the laundry) had wet carpet in the hallway for a while. I called it in, but thought it was strange!

Kim

I put a few detergent "pods" in a ziplock baggie, and tuck that into a shoe in my suitcase when I pack. They work fine in the laundromat washers onboard.

The detergent sold in the machine in the laundromats onboard costs about $1 a box, and that's only enough soap for 1 load, so if you are doing multiple loads, it's less expensive to bring your own detergent,

A few years ago I tried the Purex sheets because they seemed like the easiest way to bring it with me, but both times I used them there were spots left on my clothes put there by something in those sheets. That's why I switched to the pods. No more problem!!

We use the Purex 3 in 1 sheets with detergent/softner/anti static.

Those are the sheets that I had spotting problems with, resulting in my switching to "pods". Others have also posted on CC that they had the same sort of spotting issue.

Glad if they work OK for you!

For several years we've used individual packs of Tide liquid detergent we buy at Target. Put them in a zip lock bag in case they leak. DW sometimes uses them to hand wash in the bathroom sink. In February I noticed they were now selling them in the gift shop.

Those are the sheets that I had spotting problems with, resulting in my switching to "pods". Others have also posted on CC that they had the same sort of spotting issue.

Glad if they work OK for you!

Thats good to know, I have had a few spots but I thought it was from escargot trying to make their escape. :eek: