Alcove Questions

1313steve

We're on the Reflection in a few weeks and I have some questions about the Alcoves..........

Is it possible to pre-book them? I don't see anywhere in "My Celebrity" that let's me book them.

If we order drinks while in the Alcove, will they be covered under our premium beverage package?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

You should be able to pre-book them under the "Specialty Dining" tab section in "My Reservation". I noticed under my booking, that they were not available for pre-sale and it said to check on board. I am assuming that this might be due to them only allowing a certain amount to be pre-booked, but I am not positive.

You must call to book. We booked one for the full week in January and received a discount for doing so.

There were some non-advertised perks we received as well that I must not share publicly...but you will be pleased.

Yes, you can use your drink package benefits while in the alcove.

I would book another alcove in an instant if available...enjoy.

We will be on the Reflection in a few weeks as well and we booked the alcove for three sea days. All I did was call the number given by Christine (fellow Canadian) and made the booking. They will charge you up front. If you want one I would do it now as they say that on some cruises they sell out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You must call to book. We booked one for the full week in January and received a discount for doing so.

There were some non-advertised perks we received as well that I must not share publicly...but you will be pleased.

Yes, you can use your drink package benefits while in the alcove.

I would book another alcove in an instant if available...enjoy.

Would you be willing to share them via email (in my signature)? I'm trying to convince my DH it will be worth it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We're on the Reflection in a few weeks and I have some questions about the Alcoves..........

Is it possible to pre-book them? I don't see anywhere in "My Celebrity" that let's me book them.

If we order drinks while in the Alcove, will they be covered under our premium beverage package?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Call Celebrity directly. We booked via a call. If you have the package, yes drinks will be covered and your alcove butler will bring to you. He/She will also bring you lunch from the porch. If you do not have the all included speciality dining package, you pay the $5. fee pp.

You will also get a fruit platter, a few bottles of water:) and a bottle of wine included in the rate.