Allure free restaurants?

Which restaurants on the Allure that do NOT charge extra would people recommend? I know the Park Cafe is popular, but I just read a posting that breakfast at Johnny Rockets is without an extra charge and was highly recommended. Any others? Trish

Edited by twopats
word left out

Yes, breakfast at Johnny Rockets is free. There is a service charge there at all other times after breakfast. As far as which free restaurants do I recommend? All of them. Try a different one each day.

Which restaurants on the Allure that do NOT charge extra would people recommend? I know the Park Cafe is popular, but I just read a posting that breakfast at Johnny Rockets is without an extra charge and was highly recommended. Any others? Trish

The Dog House on the Boardwalk

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Let's see, besides the MDR, there is windjammer as i'm sure you know. Park cafe is open for breakfast/lunch and they are good. I think it closes at 6pm on allure but don't quote me on that one. Johnny rockets is free for breakfast. There is also the Dog house, where you can get different hot dogs and sausages, and that is also included. The solarium bistro, they serve lighter fare for lunch and breakfast, that is also included. I ate there once for breakfast, it's ok. there is also Cafe promenade, which is 24hrs. They have pastries and little sandwiches, water, coffee and tea, cookies etc. It's a place you go for a snack or a light lunch. Also they have Sorrentos that is also included in your cruise fare, Pre-made and make your own pizza. It's ok as well. They also have the boardwalk donuts, which i think the name speaks for itself. Never been there personally although i heard the donuts are good. Besides room service i think that's about it that's included in your cruise fare.

Here is a dining guide that shows which restaurants are extra charge:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

Edited by clarea

I don't think I saw the Wipe Out Cafe anywhere listed; a buffet that offers tacos, pretzel dogs, etc. I understand they are no open for breakfast; also complimentary. And, I believe there is a cafe in the spa area that has a mixture of items; some you pay for, some included in the cruise fare.

I don't think I saw the Wipe Out Cafe anywhere listed; a buffet that offers tacos, pretzel dogs, etc. I understand they are no open for breakfast; also complimentary. And, I believe there is a cafe in the spa area that has a mixture of items; some you pay for, some included in the cruise fare.

You can get freshly made omelets for breakfast at JR's and the Wipeout Café.

Oh yes sleepless! how could i forget about wipe out cafe lol. There are wayy too many venues to dine in on Allure!