Nautical Theme at Old Navy

I had ordered the anchor t-shirt dress online but I returned it. The quality was horrible, it was not a soft shirt feel, it was more like a scratchy cheap tee. I really wanted to like it and it fit great - just above the knee, nice sleeve. Oh well :(

I did get DD one of the women's tees (the navy blue "Love the Waves" tee) and it is super nice. Nautical without being overboard (;))

But I understand your frustration AlohaPride, even though I have a few of them, I'm starting to get over the high/low, skirt hem trend.:eek:

This trend is really getting on my nerves and now they are making shirts with them as well.

Mine had a decent range of sizes yesterday. The sweater was sold out online too so I'm glad I got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehpride,

Thanks for your tip about the sale at Old Navy. I went today and got several things. Two pair of flip flops (the red ones with the gold anchor and the blue ones with the gold ship's wheel). I also got a navy and white striped, lightweight cotton sweatshirt-type top, a cute cross body bag that is white with a brown strap and has navy blue anchors all over it, and the cutest navy blue, cowl neck poncho with large blue buttons on each side to make it a little more fitted. I just love all my new stuff so thanks again for the tip!:D

I can see me walking onto the ship with my new, navy poncho with a blue/white, striped tee under it, with my little cross body anchor bag, white capri pants, and white, t-strap, patent leather sandals. :D

Edited by mousey

Ehpride,

Thanks for your tip about the sale at Old Navy. I went today and got several things. Two pair of flip flops (the red ones with the gold anchor and the blue ones with the gold ship's wheel). I also got a navy and white striped, lightweight cotton sweatshirt-type top, a cute cross body bag that is white with a brown strap and has navy blue anchors all over it, and the cutest navy blue, cowl neck poncho with large blue buttons on each side to make it a little more fitted. I just love all my new stuff so thanks again for the tip!:D

I can see me walking onto the ship with my new, navy poncho with a blue/white, striped tee under it, with my little cross body anchor bag, white capri pants, and white, t-strap, patent leather sandals. :D

I didn't see the bag. It would have been mine if I had!

Just thought I'd throw a couple more online stores in there for y'all that have had really cute anchor/nautical fashions lately! Shophopes .com and shopreddress .com. They're both local stores here in Georgia, and I stalk them for sales and cute stuff. Our mall doesn't have much to offer, so I mostly stick to my favorite online shops!

I got a great red bathing suit with the anchor print. I was so glad to see that I didn't have to cut the top to pull the padding out of the bra part! I also got a really cute short black dress with white flowers on it. It will be perfect for our upcoming repositioning cruise to Australia and the South Pacific.

I didn't see the bag. It would have been mine if I had!

Where I shopped they had several of the bags with the anchors on them. I'm pretty much saturated with stripes and nautical stuff right now so I don't see myself buying any more anytime soon.:D Good luck to all of you in your hunt for the nautical look...I love it! :)

Edited by mousey