Nautical Theme at Old Navy

Just received my white and blue anchor t-shirt in the mail today. I was really happy that they had that in Tall. :D

Lisa

Old Navy carries tall? Wow! Who else carries tall that I don't know about? I must check out these nautical themed items today :)

Thanks for the post!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Old Navy carries tall? Wow! Who else carries tall that I don't know about? I must check out these nautical themed items today :)

Thanks for the post!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They don't carry them in the stores, but online you can find talls at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Eddie Bauer. There is also a tall boutique online called Long Tall Sally. All of these have true tall misses clothing...longer proportions for rise, inseam, torso, arms, etc.

BTW, I lived in Coppell a long time ago...great part of the metroplex.

Lisa

Edited by RedHeadTexan

I bought a long sleeved button front shirt in navy with white anchors that wasn't available anywhere locally. I ordered it online. Its a great super lightweight shirt. It looks nice on its own with white jeans, or left open and layered over a tank with shorts or capris. I even plan on wearing it tied over a super thin navy and white maxi dress that I recently bought elsewhere. This is probably my favorite purchase from them this spring. However, I also bought the pixie pants in navy with the anchor print. These were one of their skinnier fit pants and I had to go up a size with them. I also bought a royal blue scarf with the anchor print on another trip. My last trip I bought the navy sequined tank with an anchor. I really wanted jcrew's anchor tank last summer but never found it in my size.

I would have loved to buy the white sequined tank with the ships wheel on it from Old Navy this year, but I waited too long and they were out of my size in the local stores and online. There was a v neck fitted tshirt with an anchor that I wanted and it was gone by the time I made up my mind as well.

I'm planning on taking all these next month on my cruise.

Am I the only one who's really sick of all the horizontal stripes they've had for over a year now? I like some of the nautical stuff, but I'm not LOVING it. KWIM?

haha especially when you are fighting to not look bigger around!!!

haha especially when you are fighting to not look bigger around!!!

Right!?! I wear horizontal stripes across my chest and my girls look like they need their own freaking zip code. It's ridiculous! LOL sigh. A full year of stripes.

Right!?! I wear horizontal stripes across my chest and my girls look like they need their own freaking zip code. It's ridiculous! LOL sigh. A full year of stripes.

LMAO! I wear the horizontal stripes across MY chest to MAKE my little girls look bigger! LOL!:D

Edited by mousey

My last trip I bought the navy sequined tank with an anchor. I really wanted jcrew's anchor tank last summer but never found it in my size.

I would have loved to buy the white sequined tank with the ships wheel on it from Old Navy this year, but I waited too long and they were out of my size in the local stores and online. There was a v neck fitted tshirt with an anchor that I wanted and it was gone by the time I made up my mind as well.

I'm planning on taking all these next month on my cruise.

I forgot about those! I bought both the navy seqin with white anchor tank and the white one with the navy ship's wheel (to my surprise, I like that one even better than the anchor top)! Last night at the store I bought the graphic sweather that has "ahoy" in gold sequins! It was clearanced! I also bought both of the rope print graphic sweathers (navy/white and coral/beige), and the beige sweather with the rope in a shape of a heart (in navy).

Today there's an extra 30% off on the Old Navy site using promo code: THANKS - It's good through Sunday.

I think I may have to indulge in the Navy anchor printed boat shoe! :D

Am I the only one who's really sick of all the horizontal stripes they've had for over a year now? I like some of the nautical stuff, but I'm not LOVING it. KWIM?

Ha! Ha! I'm just the opposite...I think I must be Uncle Sam's long lost daughter because I have, ever since I was a little girl my mom says, loved stripes. Especially navy and white stripes. I'm very attracted to anything nautical but I stopped wearing sailor hats years ago!:eek::D

But I understand your frustration AlohaPride, even though I have a few of them, I'm starting to get over the high/low, skirt hem trend.:eek:

Edited by mousey

Old Navy has some of their nautical stuff on clearance now. I got a t-shirt for 7.00 and the anchor print sweater for 12.49.

It's still pretty cool here so I may wear the sweater to church tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk