Restaurants in Mt. Pleasant

suggie123

W are staying at the Holiday inn Express in Mt. Pleasant. Any good restaurants nearby? Menu has to have burgers. Only thing my girls eat when we go out...lol. I want hush puppies!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Okra Grill is great for some authentic southern food with some great specials, plus burgers and hush puppies too!

Melvin's barbecue has great SC style (mustard based) BBQ and Emeril voted it best cheeseburger a few years back!

Perhaps the best burgers around are at Triangle Char Bar, Ahhh just thinking about it makes me want to drive home and have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Okra Grill is really good, great fried flounder and shrimp and grits outstanding! Nothing fancy mind you but solid food at great price, really great breakfast too just be prepared to wait a bit during the rush for a table.

W are staying at the Holiday inn Express in Mt. Pleasant. Any good restaurants nearby? Menu has to have burgers. Only thing my girls eat when we go out...lol. I want hush puppies!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This may seem like a dumb question, but MT. Pleasant in what state, there are a few?

If it is Mt Pleasant PA I can help you.

I honestly believe the OP was referring to Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina (across the river from Charleston). I'm not sure if it's still there but Ronnie's Seafood restaurant on Shem Creek is one of the best seafood restaurants in the Charleston area! Take it from someone that used to live there!

:cool: Bill

Edited by jordanaire

I like Reds Icehouse on Shem creek. They have a fun atmosphere, burgers and jalapeño hush puppies. The view is amazing, especially if you are there when the shrimp boats come back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app