JW and Jerome's Adventure in The Lawn Club Grill on The Celebrity Reflection.

cruiseguys2009

It just was posted yesterday, I think it will go viral.........LOL!

I sent the video to all of my cruising friends from various cruise lines and they are having lots of laughs!!!! I think they now want to go on the Reflection to see what the Lawn Club Grill is all about! Celebrity should use it as a promotional video (somewhat edited) Again, great job!

I sent the video to all of my cruising friends from various cruise lines and they are having lots of laughs!!!! I think they now want to go on the Reflection to see what the Lawn Club Grill is all about! Celebrity should use it as a promotional video (somewhat edited) Again, great job!

Thanks for sharing it! It was loads of fun and lots of laughs.

But for Service? As I have said many times before. In my opinion, all the other cruise lines we have been on was like being made to sit at the Children's Table at Thanksgiving. With Celebrity, we know we have "Grown Up and Arrived", and we can now sit at the Adult Table!

Hi JW, Great to see you and Jerome are still cruising and on Cruise Critic. We still are talking about the 2009 Dawn cruise with you guys, your cabin party with CD Shona, and your taking over Howl at the Moon. Our son was only 5 back then, but you were such a gracious host including him in your frivolities. He can now pour a decent glass of wine, next up mixed drinks. :p At the end of this year we are also moving on up to Celebrity when we go Down Under.

Hi JW, Great to see you and Jerome are still cruising and on Cruise Critic. We still are talking about the 2009 Dawn cruise with you guys, your cabin party with CD Shona, and your taking over Howl at the Moon. Our son was only 5 back then, but you were such a gracious host including him in your frivolities. He can now pour a decent glass of wine, next up mixed drinks. :p At the end of this year we are also moving on up to Celebrity when we go Down Under.

Hi Hi! I still think about you all often! That was such a fun, outrageous time...but you know....that is what cruising is all about for us! You will enjoy Celebrity.....it is such a change and a noticeable difference and worth every penny!

Hey JW,

We loved the video, too funny!

You're on the Equinox in November? What sailing?

We sailed the Equinox this past January on a 10 day and for my GF and I, we felt it was a Celebrity jumping the shark experience for us.

That being said, we think if you and Jerome are on board, we are willing to book her again. I'm sure you could possibly make a shark jump backwards :)

Thanks for posting!

Hey JW,

We loved the video, too funny!

You're on the Equinox in November? What sailing?

We sailed the Equinox this past January on a 10 day and for my GF and I, we felt it was a Celebrity jumping the shark experience for us.

That being said, we think if you and Jerome are on board, we are willing to book her again. I'm sure you could possibly make a shark jump backwards :)

Thanks for posting!

If you see in my signature the Cruise Calendar Time Clock, Jerome and I sail on November 10th for the 11 night Equinox Caribbean. By the way, it's our 25th Anniversary and that is a long time for our kingdom....heck, long time for any kingdom!

There are over 40 cabins already booked in our JW and Jerome's Excellent Adventure on The Equinox!.

If you see in my signature the Cruise Calendar Time Clock, Jerome and I sail on November 10th for the 11 night Equinox Caribbean. By the way, it's our 25th Anniversary and that is a long time for our kingdom....heck, long time for any kingdom!

There are over 40 cabins already booked in our JW and Jerome's Excellent Adventure on The Equinox!.

That is one cruise we will avoid.