RCCL Too "Busy" for us?

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing this:

We booked while onboard and RCCL assigned us to one of their "agents" in Miami. Our sailing is currently offering a nice "upgrade" and we would like to take advantage of it before a price change takes place. However, I've emailed the assigned agent and then tried calling reservations without success. ... No response from the agent, and the times I have called the wait time has been more than 15 minutes, so I hung up.

RCCL seems to be experiencing heavy "delays" for those with existing reservations who booked with them.

Any suggestions?

Thank You!

Edited by mrefer13
correction

We have booked onboard before. We just ring C&A number when we get back. There are lots of offers on so C & A number normally quickest to get through on. Hope that helps.

Also you don't have to speak to the designated agent. Anyone can assist.

Edited by Spurschick
Addition

Maybe its just me but when you're calling a company during one of the biggest sales they've ever done, in the middle of their busiest time of year...I'd wait longer than 15 minutes if I had to. Put the phone on speaker, set it down and go about your business. When they pick up, discuss.

Maybe its a generational thing, but I just don't let long hold times bother me. I multitask.

Maybe its just me but when you're calling a company during one of the biggest sales they've ever done, in the middle of their busiest time of year...I'd wait longer than 15 minutes if I had to. Put the phone on speaker, set it down and go about your business. When they pick up, discuss.

Maybe its a generational thing, but I just don't let long hold times bother me. I multitask.

Funny you say that ! That's exactly what I did ! Sat on the couch, finished a movie I was watching, and did more computer work while I waited ! Must be an age thing !