2015 - Mediterranean Crusie Tours?

I was just logging into my account and the message "cannot access your reservation at this time" appeared. This happened when they cancelled my 21 day Medtiterranean booked cruise for April 2015. So I performed a search for my particular crusie in May 2015 - it was still available (a good sign).

I did notice they added Cruise Tours to the schedule. I'm am hoping they don't mess with my reservation again.

Did anyone notice these additions or experience problems viewing their booking?

CT

After reading this I checked my May 2015 and it is still there. Glad because I too was supposed to sail on Jades Med cruise when they canceled. We re booked a 7 day on the Epic 5/13/15. Hope it is just something they are working on in your case.

The same thing has been happening to me. I called NCL yesterday as I was a little concerned since I sail in 36 days. I was told its a internal problem affecting a few sailings and they are working to fix the problem, he went on to say the problem should be resolved within a day or two.

Edited by Bocadude85

The same thing has been happening to me. I called NCL yesterday as I was a little concerned since I sail in 36 days. I was told its a internal problem affecting a few sailings and they are working to fix the problem, he went on to say the problem should be resolved within a day or two.

Bocadude85, I like the answer they gave you much better than what they gave me. I sail on the Jade on May 3 2014. And like the rest of you, when I logged in, it said they couldn't retrieve my info. When i called they said it probably was because I booked a B2B and couldn't give me an ETA on when it would be fixed. They said I could call & set up any dining I wanted. Doesn't make me feel very secure.

Bocadude85, I like the answer they gave you much better than what they gave me. I sail on the Jade on May 3 2014. And like the rest of you, when I logged in, it said they couldn't retrieve my info. When i called they said it probably was because I booked a B2B and couldn't give me an ETA on when it would be fixed. They said I could call & set up any dining I wanted. Doesn't make me feel very secure.

That is what they told me when I called upon the first cancellation - they really didn't appear to know what was going on. Kinda scarrry :eek:

About the Crusie Tours - I might of not explained myself very well. I was stating that when you do a search - "Cruise Tours" are now an option for future bookings, not on my particular booked cruise. I have no interest in a group tour accross Italy.

Ewoodspark - are you booked on the Jade May 2-16, 2015 as well?

CT

I am interested that you say you have Cruise Tours on your booking. There is nothing on ours for the same date

It does not show as available on my booking. I just did a mock booking and that is where it shows them available.