Getaway B6 upgraded to M6 opinions?

misand

Deck 8 mini suite forward, balconies are 4 times larger and 2/3 open to view from above. NCL says 289-310 sq ft

No perks. Did you make the right decision I would say yes because you already have.

For me I ask how much time am I going to be in the room and on balcony and was the price increase worth it. In this case and looking at the ports that we have been to half dozen times I would say yes as we probably wouldn't leave the ship.

Edited by Ilovesailing

Deck 8 mini suite forward, balconies are 4 times larger and 2/3 open to view from above. NCL says 289-310 sq ft

No perks. Did you make the right decision I would say yes because you already have.

For me I ask how much time am I going to be in the room and on balcony and was the price increase worth it. In this case and looking at the ports that we have been to half dozen times I would say yes as we probably wouldn't leave the ship.

Thanks, it seems like a really good deal! Only $150 more ttl, 4 of us in the cabin! Im not into any perks anyway!:D

Thanks, it seems like a really good deal! Only $150 more ttl, 4 of us in the cabin! Im not into any perks anyway!:D

If there are 4 of you in the cabin then it's certainly worth $150 in my opinion. That extra space in the room makes a big difference when there are more than two of you.

You will all be able to fit on the balcony, which wouldn't be possible with the majority of mini suites (although the B6 balcony would also have been fine).

We just upgraded from a B6 to M6. Did we make the right choice? Which side does the ship dock in the ports? We are starboard. Pictures anyone?

Nobody can tell you which side is by the dock in each port, it varies by the needs of maintenance, safety training schedule, etc.

Yes I think that for $35pp the switch from B6 to M6 is a good choice - differences are minimal (balcony on M6 is a bit bigger than the already large balcony on B6, bathroom is a bit bigger and the room has a little more space) but even the minimal extra space is good when there are four of you.

There is a risk of noise from the theatre on deck 8 fwd, but I don't think that is as big of a risk as for example the noise from Spice to aft cabins during late night parties.