Casual Night Photos

IMKTDQT810

I know on elegant night there are pics taken and I heard also on casual nights. But out of a 7 night cruise, and two being elegant...how do you know which casual nights they set up for photos?

We sail in May and I plan on making this a very "photo" taking cruise since either DH or myself are always behind the lense.

I don't know exactly how many days they set up the photo booths, but if you're interested in taking lots and lots of pictures...you're in luck! It seems that every time you get near the booths, they are hounding you to take a picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We usually go to the extreme to AVOID getting photos taken all though we will do one elegant night photo.

After reading another thread about anyone being able to purchase your photos that are displayed (CREEPY!) it makes me glad that we say, "no thanks" and "cruise" on by the Carnival paparazzi that seem to be everywhere. :D

Edited by YB Nrml

Some folks budget with alcohol in mind....for me it is pictures. DH and I don't really drink and I plan on getting him a bottle from Bon Voyage as an anniversary gift. So I have been saving up for the pictures knowing that is will be the first on for DS, 2nd from DH and first family one with hopefully many more to come.

I think checking around the ship at night will be fun to see where they are all located. =-)

There is no shortage of photo ops on casual days. They do change backgrounds nightly so you can ask the photographers what backgrounds they will have throughout the cruise so you can plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Here's one of me and my SIL on the Liberty. It was in the evening and set up on the Promenade Deck. We had fun with this one and made the photographer laugh! :D

305736_10151601048359721_291089663_n.jpg

Loved the photo of you with your DH and the one with the SIL. Very cute!:D