Serenade OTS (Or Radiance ship) Aft Balcony Questions

Hello, I've just booked the very popular aft cabin 9256 on Serenade, just wondering about the layout of the cabin. I already know what the balcony will be like just curious about the cabin and it's layout if anybody knows or has pictures they can share, I would greatly appreciate it. :D

Hello, I've just booked the very popular aft cabin 9256 on Serenade, just wondering about the layout of the cabin. I already know what the balcony will be like just curious about the cabin and it's layout if anybody knows or has pictures they can share, I would greatly appreciate it. :D

We grabbed 9256 on Serenade for a Canada/NE cruise next year. I think the room itself is a standard balcony. I found pictures of 9256 on the Brilliance on cruiselinerooms dot com.

We grabbed 9256 on Serenade for a Canada/NE cruise next year. I think the room itself is a standard balcony. I found pictures of 9256 on the Brilliance on cruiselinerooms dot com.

Thank you for the info. Enjoy your cruise . I would love to do that cruise on the serenade next year but already doing Canada New England this year on the brilliance. Next time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This is the only picture that I could find from our cruise. I took more of the ship and islands and not the cabin.

232323232%7Ffp53877%3Enu%3D4872%3E352%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3A6542%3A%3B5232%3Anu0mrj

The cabin is the same as all cabins in that catagory. Only the balcony is different.

Thank you for information I figured it would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That is our favorite cabin on the Radiance Class, we've stayed in that room several time on the Brilliance, Serenade and Radiance. We love it for the balcony, the room is the same as others in it's category but the balcony view's are just outstanding. Let me look through my pictures as I know I must have some. Are you looking for inside or balcony? The balcony has two loungers and two regular chairs with a small table. You will love your stay in this cabin. :)

Woohoo! I just booked Serenade 9256 for June 2015 Scandanavia & Russia... There are 3 of us in a row (9256, 9258, 9260) in those aft cabins. Does anyone know if the balcony partitions can be removed/opened to allow movement between the cabins? Thanks!:p

That is our favorite cabin on the Radiance Class, we've stayed in that room several time on the Brilliance, Serenade and Radiance. We love it for the balcony, the room is the same as others in it's category but the balcony view's are just outstanding. Let me look through my pictures as I know I must have some. Are you looking for inside or balcony? The balcony has two loungers and two regular chairs with a small table. You will love your stay in this cabin. :)

Woohoo! I just booked Serenade 9256 for June 2015 Scandanavia & Russia... There are 3 of us in a row (9256, 9258, 9260) in those aft cabins. Does anyone know if the balcony partitions can be removed/opened to allow movement between the cabins? Thanks!:p

Seems to be a very popular cabin. so glad I booked early.

Thanks again everyone for the info.

No, the Radiance class ships do not have the ability to remove the balcony partitions.

Just recently off Brilliance and had 9256, here's some photos of the cabin. Tried unsuccessfully to get it for Serenade in February 2016, but no luck, already taken.

12911024535_e7e79f1030_c.jpg

12913374235_d4f6cb7716_c.jpg

12913763194_98489bb806_c.jpg

12913725474_582157719d_c.jpg

Edited by peteukmcr

Just recently off Brilliance and had 9256, here's some photos of the cabin. Tried unsuccessfully to get it for Serenade in February 2016, but no luck, already taken.

12911024535_e7e79f1030_c.jpg

12913374235_d4f6cb7716_c.jpg

12913763194_98489bb806_c.jpg

12913725474_582157719d_c.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. Actually I came across someone on the messages boards whose doing a back to back in Feb 2016 and she has cabin 9256. Sorry :(

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. Actually I came across someone on the messages boards whose doing a back to back in Feb 2016 and she has cabin 9256. Sorry :(

No real problem, I still got an aft on deck 9, so all is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk