Buy charger cord for itouch on board? Reflection, board tomorrow (3/22)

boa toting mama

Oops, we forgot to pack the charger cord for my hubby's itouch. My phone and ipad are the new version so the cords don't match. With the onboard apple store have cords we can buy and/or will the charge his itouch for him?

I'd feel guilty of mispacking meant he couldn't listen to his music for a week. :(

Oops, we forgot to pack the charger cord for my hubby's itouch. My phone and ipad are the new version so the cords don't match. With the onboard apple store have cords we can buy and/or will the charge his itouch for him?

I'd feel guilty of mispacking meant he couldn't listen to his music for a week. :(

Hi Jan,

It's possible they might have a charger, or might be able to assist in charging - but I wouldn't count on it. I've found the onboard selection to be limited. If it's important to you, perhaps you can stop by an Apple store in Miami before you board the ship ? I believe this is the closest location to the Port : http://www.apple.com/retail/lincolnroad/

Hope this is helpful, and enjoy your cruise !

Since it is the old version, you should be able to purchase an off brand and use it with no problem. They should have them at your favorite discount store, as well as the CVS on every corner.

I would do that, rather than chance trying to find one on board.

This is just a thought, you may want to ask the desk clerk at your hotlel if they have one in lost and found that's been there for a while.

I had read one of those tip type articles that they often have a collection of unclaimed cables and chargers

Thanks all. Will go to CVS on way to port in the morning. We have one just down the street from the hotel.

Hope everything works out for you!!! Have fun on the Reflection!! Cant wait to sail on her in July!!:):)