Boarding passes change

I just printed boarding passes and for the first time it does not say fttf on tickets. We are platinum and did not buy any fttf. Our last three cruise it was just added from carnival. Is this new or has carnival fixed the to much luggage issue or should I call carnival to find out why.

Made me look at mine. My boarding pass doesn't say anything but, my luggage tags say, Priority. Which is right for being Platinum.

I looked at our friends info (yes, I know their login info) and their boarding pass looks like mine and their luggage tags say F2F. And they did purchase the FTTF option.

So, to me everything looks correct.

I just printed boarding passes and for the first time it does not say fttf on tickets. We are platinum and did not buy any fttf. Our last three cruise it was just added from carnival. Is this new or has carnival fixed the to much luggage issue or should I call carnival to find out why.

Someone else posted this week that they didn't have the FTTF logo on their platinum luggage tags. It's sounding like Carnival has made a change. Maybe you should call Carnival to confirm that change.

This is odd~! I just went and checked all 3 of our currently booked cruises and all of them still have the fttf logo along with Priority on them. Do you have your fttf number on the reservation that isn't showing the fttf logo?

BTW our boarding passes have never shown FTTF on them. Our luggage tags have though which is all that matters since it means we will get our luggage earlier. Having Priority on the boarding pass is what you need to get into VIP check in.

Edited by UpstateCruizer

I just printed my boarding pass for my cruise in a couple of weeks. I am platinum and there is no reference to FTTF. My luggage tags also say Priority. On my last cruise, the porters who took my luggage saw Priority and immediately added the orange/blue/red FTTF tags.

I hope you have a fabulous crusie.:D

I just printed boarding passes and for the first time it does not say fttf on tickets. We are platinum and did not buy any fttf.

We are also platinum and I just checked our luggage tags for our April cruise out of Miami. They do say Priority and also have FTTF logos on them.

What port are you cruising from? Possibly there is no FTTF?

Kevin C

Why would you get FTTF perks if you didn't purchase it? I can understand getting your platinum perks though.

I would say it's probably along the same lines as why fttf can get perks for a fee that they didn't have to earn. The only perk that fftf has that priority doesn't already have is the early delivery of the luggage. Perhaps Carnival extended it to those with priority to soften the blow? No clue why but I do enjoy getting our luggage early :)

we have been platnium for while and we have always gotten priority boarding, access to our rooms right away and priority luggage delivery??? It has always only said priority on our booking tickets and our luggage tickets! BTW we also get 2 bags of laundry each free (although to be honest I rarely take advantage of this since they do not do a very good job of it). but is nice if we need it oh and the sweet treat tray delived one night of the cruise and the gift (january it was the beach bag) No, we don't pay for FTTF we certainly have earned it after 30 cruises!!!

We are also platinum and I just checked our luggage tags for our April cruise out of Miami. They do say Priority and also have FTTF logos on them.

What port are you cruising from? Possibly there is no FTTF?

Kevin C

I checked our documents as well, and they are the same.

I would say it's probably along the same lines as why fttf can get perks for a fee that they didn't have to earn. The only perk that fftf has that priority doesn't already have is the early delivery of the luggage. Perhaps Carnival extended it to those with priority to soften the blow? No clue why but I do enjoy getting our luggage early :)

And Platinum also now get early access to their cabin which was not a perk before FttF.

Why would you get FTTF perks if you didn't purchase it? I can understand getting your platinum perks though.

Platinum passengers have always had the FTTF logo show on their luggage tags (but not on the boarding pass) since FTTF was introduced. But now from reading some newer posts on this board, it sounds like that is changing.

Some of us are wondering if this might signal an impending change in the rewards program.

Edited by winddawn

We are platinum and were on the Liberty 3/1. Our luggage tags do have the F2F logo, our other documents simply say Priority.

We made Platinum with 10 cruises before hitting 75 days in 2012, but now we have 174 days sailed. So, does this have anything to do with the 2 levels of Platinum that was discussed recently, or did we just make it in as the window closed? John

It is possible that your ship does not offer FTTF.

We are sailing Magic in April. I just checked and our luggage tags do have FTTF.

We are platinum and were on the Liberty 3/1. Our luggage tags do have the F2F logo, our other documents simply say Priority.

We made Platinum with 10 cruises before hitting 75 days in 2012, but now we have 174 days sailed. So, does this have anything to do with the 2 levels of Platinum that was discussed recently, or did we just make it in as the window closed? John

According to John Heald, the two platinum levels post is a total hoax

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg