Adult Pool on the Jewel?

tbmrt

Thinking about booking a cruise on the Jewel...Concerned about the pools (non-Haven).

Pics I've seen show a pool with a slide next to it for the children.

Is there a quieter and/or adults only pool?

Thanks

Barbara

If you see pics of the jewel, the adult pool is behind the family pool. IT has a small waterfall at one end and there are two adult only hot tubs right beside it.

Access is by ladder only. Very nice spot to just take a dip and cool off or go for a soak.

We were on the Jewel in January. Fantastic cruise. Ship Staff, food everything was excellent. Enjoy!

The pool with the slide is the family pool and the one you can see in the back is the adult pool. There are two hot tubs by the family pool and two by the adult pool. I know at least one hot tub by the adult pool is adults only, I not sure if both are.

As for being quieter the pool will be but you will still hear some noise from the other pool.

Pool Deck Jewel

068.jpg

Just wanted you to be aware...for those that are saying that this other pool (without the slides) are an adult only pool...

This is the pool...see the sign there on the seat edge by the pool?

PC150215-L.jpg

This is what it says...notice number 6.

PC150218-L.jpg

So it is not an "adult only" pool. It just seems like the children like the other side better because that's where the slides are at.

Also when we checked out this pool, it was cold (and we were in the Caribbean, this past December). So I'm not sure it's actually heated? Or some of you got lucky and the water was just warm?

Just wanted you to be aware...for those that are saying that this other pool (without the slides) are an adult only pool...

This is the pool...see the sign there on the seat edge by the pool?

PC150215-L.jpg

This is what it says...notice number 6.

PC150218-L.jpg

So it is not an "adult only" pool. It just seems like the children like the other side better because that's where the slides are at.

Also when we checked out this pool, it was cold (and we were in the Caribbean, this past December). So I'm not sure it's actually heated? Or some of you got lucky and the water was just warm?

Disappointed to read this. Although we love our grandchildren, we enjoy quietly reading around the pool on our cruises and thought an adult only pool would be great!