LATEST you've been able to get FTTF??

chill6x6

I'm still trying and have been since I booked BUT....I sail NEXT Saturday aboard the Breeze....FTTF showing sold out the whole time.. Booked at 64 days out.....always "sold out."

The amount of FTTF available for each cruise is determined based on the amount of Platinum/Diamond members who are sailing. Carnival releases a small amount of FTTF to begin with (when the cruise is first available for booking) and when those are taken, they can release more based on the number of platinums on board. As you are sailing on the Breeze (an extremely popular ship) over spring break (a very popular time to cruise) and were late booking, there is no reason for FTTF to become available. So, it is most likely you will be unable to get FTTF. However, if you get on your roll call and see if somebody does not want FTTF (who already has it booked), they can cancel and you can take their place.

We are sailing in Jun On Dream. Also FttF sold out ever since we booked. Is there some sort of wait list?:rolleyes:

I got FTTF for a a June Dream cruise 2 weeks ago!

I am from Australia and on average 10 hours in front of you with time and FTTF in small numbers appeared on the site more than once while most in US were fast asleep, this also seems to happen with sales and special deals.

I suggest you start looking between midnight and 6am Florida time if you can:)