New Princess Mobile Site

Pam in CA

Is there a way to access the internet in order to view the Princess site without logging on? If not, access to the site would not be free from a handheld device.

Lew

I tried this using wi-fi on coral (without logging in).

Woked as expected.

How exciting.

Hopefully there will be the option of a paperless boarding pass (barcode) in the future.

And, once smartphones start using NFC technology, maybe we can give our passport and credit card info with a tap on our phones.

That sounds pie-in-the-sky...but, the future seems to be arriving quickly!

Thanks for the info.

Since Apple has clearly taken a pass on NFC technology, I think there will be something different. For our last flights on British Airways we used the BA app to check-in and then downloaded our boarding passes to Apple's Passbook app. It was seamless and quite easy to use.

Okay. Either my phone or I am not very smart. Do I have to have tap-talk downloaded? I guess I'll have to go find a 5yr old. Geez
This has nothing to do with TapaTalk. :) Just use your web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google or whatever, depending on your phone) and go to the Princess website at http://www.princess.com on your phone or tablet. The site automatically recognizes that you're on a mobile device and will display the mobile version of Princess.com.

To add it to your iPhone home screen, open the page. On the bottom in the middle is a square with an "Up" arrow. Select that and then the option to add a link to the page on your home screen. Then, all you have to do in the future is to select the Princess icon and it's just like an app. :)

gadybuga.jpg

Pam, thank you. I just added it to my home screen. Now if only the search feature worked on there web site!!