How early can we arrive to get on ship.

Macdooger4

we normally get to the port between 10 and 1030. wait at the pier or wait at the hotel. always been on the ship by 1130 or so. its nice to be one of the first in line and have a comfy seat until we board. beats standing in the long lines.

I agree that 10:30 AM is about right. If you go before that it can be pretty busy with the prior cruise debarkation in progress. If all goes well, weddings and priority embarkation usually starts around 11:00 AM, with zones in order after that. So 10:30 will give you time to get checked in without having to wait too long.

Always be aware that things can happen that will hold up commencement of embarkation though.

If you are spending the night in a hotel prior to the cruise, you can either wait at the hotel or wait at the cruise port. Like others have said, the earlier you get to the port (unless diamond/platinum/fttf), the earlier you will get onboard.

For me and wife, we tend to get to the port by 10 (or sometimes earlier). We actually got to the port of Tampa by 1045 one year and was in zone 22... Go figure :). That was before FTTF, which I now get. I like getting on board, tossing the carryons into the room and getting lunch before the crowd hits. Plus, we can then wander the ship and get our bearings on where things are.