Fourth of July on the Explorer

My family and I will be on the Explorer this Fourth of July. It will be the second day of the trip, and a sea day. We're wondering what, if anything to expect in terms of Fourth of July celebration. Last year, we were on the Disney Fantasy for this same occasion, and were a bit disappointed in their celebration (more like, lack thereof).

Just wondering if anyone has any real insight into just how RCI will handle this.

My husband and I did that cruise 2 years ago and nothing was really done except the windjammer hosts wishing us a happy 4th of July on way in. A bit disappointing but still a wonderful cruise! Enjoy :)

I been on a 4th of July cruise the last two years. They will have something like a block party with red white and blue on the Promenade. Its not a big deal but they will have music and celebrate for a couple of hours. Bring your red, white and blue. I will be on Oasis this 4th.

Just off Explorer, last week was St. Paddy's Day, they had a giant table sized cake in Windjammer surrounded by 4 other normal sized cakes, that was the extent of the celebration. I wouldn't imagine anything too over the top, for them its another day at sea.