Drinks prices on Riviera

Seawatch1

Are any sugar free drinks or sodas available on the Regatta? I am a diabetic.

They have diet coke diet gingerale not sure if that works for you or not

You could ask for unsweetened Ice tea,

coffee & tea is also available

As mentioned above have your TA request the sodas that you like they will do their best to accommodate you

Thanks for the answers on the drinks.

I just got an email answer from Oceanic about bringing wine on board. They said 3 bottles per cabin is the limit.

That is the "official" limit but we and others have brought a case on board and they have delivered it to out suite with no problem. As long as folks don't abuse the privilege it should continue.

Our issue with Oceania was with the wine choices by the glass. Pretty poor white wine and I would include the Hoffman chardonnay in that comment. The choices are very limited. If ordering "drinks", the pour was extremely light by most standards in good restaurants and bars. If one chooses the premium package, you still do not get a change in the selection of wines by the glass.

We ended up buying wines by the bottle.. and moving them from place to place...at a higher than normal restaurant price.

(and we drink medium priced wines like Santa Margarita, La Crema).

It is irritating to feel gouged.

Even in fine restaurants here in Philly, the wines by the glass choices are usually poor. I prefer Italian or French reds and they are rare by the glass. Hubby doesn't drink wine so that's not usually an option. It's just the way it is. We didn't take the beverage package last O cruise, and I don't think we will this time (no sea days) ... I think I will buy some by the bottle and and they will have them available. Also, will buy some Spanish reds in port to enjoy on my balcony.