Feb 2015 cruise FTTF?

Couldn't book FTTF on the website so called Carnival and she told me that FTTF won't be relased until the first week in June for the Feb 2015 cruise. I thought you could book FTTF right away. Any comments? thanks.

I was told late April/May for 2015 for excursions to be loaded into the system this was by the shore excursions department

I have a Jan 2015 cruise that I've been waiting for F2F and other excursions... So far, nothing. When talking with Carnival a few weeks ago, they mentioned early April. So, I just keep checking periodically and one day, they will show up :)

Steve

I would think you can disembark pretty much when you want. Me, I like to be off as early as possible. Go to the Guest Services desk the day before you disembark and ask them for a later zone. As far as time goes, I would say probably no later than 3 hours after they start disembarking.

Steve

Can anyone tell me this, it says FTTF passengers can disembark late. Do you know how late that time is? Thanks

Susan

They want everybody off by 10:30 at the latest so that they can start the boarding process for the next cruise.