Divina and last port?

nevergrow'nup

I really wouldn't concern myself with that problem. As with any of the other private islands it only occurs about 20% of the time, The odds are in your favor.

Approach GSC with a positive attitude, and you will make your stop.

I have read where they were not able to stop for great stirrup cay due to weather. What do they do instead? Is it just another sea day or go somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on the ship last week. When we got to the island (the weather was STUNNINGLY beautiful) the young man and young lady who took care of the cabanas said we were the first in two weeks to stop because the weather was horrible.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It sucks to miss the Private Island. Usually at a port I'm doing some sort of excursion that doesn't necessarily focus on the beach and it's a great perk on this Divina cruise that the final day you just get a Private Island day where you can truly relax before going home the next day.

But yea, it's pretty unpredictable. If the weather is bad, you aren't tendering over. Happens to all tender stops.

Thanks for the answers!! Didn't know if they would go somewhere else or just move slow.

Would love the stop but fine with staying onboard :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What everyone said is true about the Divina, because the private island is last! A great way to end your trip, as long as the weather is good!

We had a cruise a couple years ago on another line where bad weather caused us to miss a private island tender stop, but since we were scheduled for Nassau the next day, the Captain said we'd go there early! We stayed there for 2 days instead of one because they had a pier!