Royal certificates with southwest points

Aunt D

Has anyone purchased using their southwest points this year? If so.. How long before they credited your account? I sent these in 4 weeks ago and nothing has posted to my final bill yet, and my last day to pay is April 15th.

And yes I've called, again, again, and again, the number on the back that is listed has been a fast busy signal for 3 days now, so I called the main customer service and on hold forever and then I get the hang up. So I called back, finally talked with someone who told me they don't handle that in customer service so if told him my story about being busy for 3 days and asked if there was a number he could transfer me and he said "sure", I was on hold for 1hour and 43 mins, until my phone died!!!

This will be my first cruise with RCCL, and so far the customer service is out of control, my vacation planner never told me he switched to princess and my new one, which I found by calling for the other one can never be reached because he's answering calls for other departments!

So frustrating...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone purchased using their southwest points this year? If so.. How long before they credited your account? I sent these in 4 weeks ago and nothing has posted to my final bill yet, and my last day to pay is April 15th.

And yes I've called, again, again, and again, the number on the back that is listed has been a fast busy signal for 3 days now, so I called the main customer service and on hold forever and then I get the hang up. So I called back, finally talked with someone who told me they don't handle that in customer service so if told him my story about being busy for 3 days and asked if there was a number he could transfer me and he said "sure", I was on hold for 1hour and 43 mins, until my phone died!!!

This will be my first cruise with RCCL, and so far the customer service is out of control, my vacation planner never told me he switched to princess and my new one, which I found by calling for the other one can never be reached because he's answering calls for other departments!

So frustrating...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're not alone. Their customer service line is pathetic for a company of their size. Try calling early in the morning.

Good luck!