RCI passengers and Cozumel Bar Hop??

Babablue

Hi everyone. Will be on the Oasis in May, we are considering do the bar hop. From any past experiences from RCI passengers, did you feel like you had enough time to get back to the ship. I'm a little concerned since the bar hop is on Cozumel time and the ship stays on ship time. I can be somewhat of a worrier. Thank you for all the information!

Hi everyone. Will be on the Oasis in May, we are considering do the bar hop. From any past experiences from RCI passengers, did you feel like you had enough time to get back to the ship. I'm a little concerned since the bar hop is on Cozumel time and the ship stays on ship time. I can be somewhat of a worrier. Thank you for all the information!

I cant speak from experience on the Oasis but the bar hop is arranged to take into account the different ship times in port - it does not leave at the same time every day. From International Pier you will need to take a taxi into town to the meeting place but everyone will be dropped off on your return at your respective piers. The Bar Hop is very well managed and coordinated to fit in with the different ship schedules.

An email to Tom addressing your concerns should put your mind at rest regarding timing.

Edited by c-leg5